Visit the Hills of Headwaters Tourism Association for information on area bed & breakfasts, cottages, chalets, hotels, motels, and resorts.
KINSMEN/LIONS CLUB FIDDLE PARK
- View the fiddle park map (reserved sites current to August 1, 2015)
- Complete a 2015 camping registration form and submit by email or postal mail, or book your campsite online with PayPal (see below)
The Campground for the Canadian Open Old Time Fiddle Contest is located on the south-east side of the Town of Shelburne in the Township of Amaranth. It is situated on the 2nd line of Amaranth (also called County Rd. 11) just south of Highway 89, directly south of the No Frills grocery store (at the lights). The Park is divided into lots, 26’ x 40’ with water hook-ups at each lot. There is no electricity to any of the lots. Generators may be used between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. but we ask for co-operation when using them. Amplification must be kept to a minimum.
- gates will be open Wednesday, Aug. 5 at 8:00 am – Sunday, Aug. 9
- registration office will open Thursday, Aug. 6 at 9:00 am
- water hook-up to each site will be available Wednesday, Aug. 5
- no electricity hook-ups to any lot
- bus service to arena (fiddle championship venue) and downtown
- showers and washrooms will open Thursday, Aug. 6
- fee per lot:
- Thursday, Aug. 6 – Sunday, Aug. 9 (3 nights) $75.00
- Saturday only: Aug. 8 (1 night) $35.00
- Kinettes food booth (times to be posted)
Complete registration form, select site/sites from campground map, and mail payment to contact below. Upon receipt of the above, confirmation will be mailed to you along with your Confirmation Pass and Regulations & Rules for the Park for the week. Any questions, please contact email or phone number below.
Fee Per Lot: Thursday, Aug. 6 – Sunday, Aug. 9 (3 nights) $75.00
Fee Per Lot: Saturday only: Aug. 8 (1 night) $35.00